2019 Cub Cadet XT2 GX50"
- New FastAttach blade system for easy blade changes.
- Equipped with Cub Connect™ Bluetooth® hour meter
- Keyless engine start: Easy push-button control.
- Ground-engaging attachment capabilities
- 50" heavy-duty fabricated, triple-blade cutting deck
- Push-Button Electric Start: Easy push-button engine start.
- Arm Rests: Standard
- Engine Type: 25 HP professional-grade Kohler® 7000 Series PRO V-Twin OHV
- Cylinders/Material: Twin/Cast-iron sleeve
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized automotive-style oil pump w/ spin-on oil filter
- Powertrain: Tuff Torq® foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission (K58)
- Engine to Transmission: Heavy-duty belt
- Cruise Control: Soft touch engagement
- Transmission Housing: Cast aluminum
- Rear Axle: 1 in. w/ dual PM steel drive hubs
- Steering/Turning Radius: Optimized steering system, manual sector and pinion/16 in.
- Front Pivot Bar: Heavy-duty cast-iron (5-year limited warranty/unlimited hours)
- Front Axles: Heavy-duty 3/4 in. through machined bushings
- Ball Joints: Fully-adjustable/Automotive-style
- Hood: Front pivot, High impact with quick removal design
- Frame: Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system (5-year limited warranty)
- Bumper: Brush Guard Bumper
- Battery Voltage: 300 cold crank amps
- Charging System: Flywheel Alternator - 12 amp regulated
- Headlights: LED High Illumination
- System Monitor Package: Digitial hour meter/service minder, oil, battery, brake and PTO start sequence
- Cub Connect™: Bluetooth® equipped
- Brakes: Automotive-style disc
- Safety Systems: Neutral Start, operator presence, reverse safety switch, brake pedal lock, RevTek reverse mowing technology
- PTO Clutch: Electronic fingertip engagement
- Seat: Cub Comfort™ high-back seat with armrests, 10 degree incline and slide
- Length/Width/Height: 72.5 in./63 in./44.5 in.
- Tires (Front/Rear): 16 in. x 6.5 in. ball bearing/22 in. x 9.5 in.
- Tire Tread: Multi Trac
- Forward Speed: 5.5 mph
- Reverse Speed: 3.1 mph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3 gal. easy fill, rustproof
- Engine Oil Capacity: 2.0 qt.
- Wheelbase: 47 in.
- Estimated Weight: 700 lb.
- Deck Lift: Lever/12-position/spring-assisted
- Cutting Width/Blades: 50 in./Triple Blades
- Deck Construction: Fabricated
- Deck Cutting Height: 1 in. - 4 in.
- Anti-scalping Wheels (front/rear): 2 Ball/2 Ball/Nose Roller
- Mulch Kit: Optional
- Deck Spindles: 3/4 in. with steel cap and Triple Lip Sealed
- Deck Pulleys: Split steel spindle pulleys/oversized heavy-duty idlers
- Deck Attach/Removal: QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Deck Wash: Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Warranty: 3-year unlimited hours (includes powertrain) & 5-year chassis & front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell
NOTES:Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. See your local Cub Cadet Independent Dealer for warranty details. Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is manufacturer's suggested sale price. Models and pricing may vary by location. Taxes and delivery not included. Image Disclaimer: Image may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications. Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications subject to change without notice. Images may not reflect retailer inventory and/or unit specifications. Operator's Manual Disclaimer: The operator's manual posted is for general information and use. To ensure the download of the operator's manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number. If you experience any problems accessing this website, please call us at 1-877-428-2349 for assistance. *Based on TraQline data for lawn tractor sales 2014-2016.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional-grade 7000 Series PRO V-Twin OHV
- Tuff Torq® foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission (K58)
- Wheel Size
- 16 in. x 6.5 in. ball bearing/22 in. x 9.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 50 in.