2019 Ferris F160Z 5901519 - 52" 28HP Vanguard™
Call for Price
The Ferris® F160Z comes equipped with serious features. This compact and powerful zero-turn is designed to get you in and out of your jobs quickly and confidently. You'll find the twin 5.5 gallon rugged fuel tanks, for a total capacity of 11-gallons, to keep you productive on the job site all day. Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ 810cc EFI or a Kawasaki® FX730V engine options offer fuel efficient and dependable performance with a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty†.
- Affordable Power: Now available with a Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard™ 810cc engine, which delivers uncompromised power at an affordable price.
- iCD™ Cutting System: The iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions.
- Accessibility: Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Foot-Operated Deck Lift: Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4" increments from 1.5"- 5".
- Commercial Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles deliver power and durability
- Traction: Large 24" drive tires allow for greater traction, smoother ride and improved curb climbing performance.
- Premium Seat: Suspension seat for optimal comfort.
- Ride-On Mower Warranties†: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Belts, tires, brake pads, battery, blades: 90 days.
- Cast-Iron Spindles: Longer usable life, 1" shaft with top access grease fitting for greaseable dual ball bearings, six-bolt 8" flange design adds strength and greater dispersal of energy to deck assembly. (52" Model)
- Engine Brand: Vanguard™ 810cc EFI
- Displacement (cc): 810
- Cylinders: 2
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 11
- Cutting Height (in): 1.5 - 5
- Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System
- Transmission: Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3" cooling fans
- Caster Tires (in): 13 x 6.5-6 Flat-free
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-10
- Overall Length (in): 78
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1111
- Instrumentation/Hour Meter: Fuel level gauge in each tank, hour meter
- Controls / Safety Group: Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit, adjustable twin steering controls
- Warranty (Engine) †: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Brake: Internal transaxles
- Warranty Consumer Engine Info: 3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Engine Power Rating *: 28 gross hp
- PTO: Electric
- Starter: Electric
- Cutting Width (in): 52
- Spindles: Cast-Iron
- Suspension: N/A
- Drive Axles (in): 1.375 Tapered
- Drive Tires (in): 24 x 9.5-12
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-5
- Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up: 67 / 54
- Seat Package: Premium suspension mid-back with adjustable arm rests, adjustable fore and aft positioning
- Certified Roll-over Protection System: Standard, 180° foldable
- Parking Brake / Safety Circuit: Internal transaxle
- Warranty (Balance of Machine) †: 4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
† See operator's manual or dealer for complete warranty details. Refer to engine operator's manual for engine warranty.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 28 hp
- Engine Type
- 810cc EFI
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles with 8.3 in. cooling fans
- Wheel Size
- 24 x 9.5-12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 11 gal.
- Deck Size
- 52 in.